Prayer Within the Heart of the World
Time & Location
About the Event
I am Sister Marie Josèphe, contemplative and missionary of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus.
I have received from my Bishops the mission to pray, especially for the Conversion and for the Unity of Families.
We pray for parents, for pastors of the Church, and for those who have dedicated their lives to the Lord.
We pray with the heart of the world, with the hearts of all who pray to God and all who do not pray to Him.
I made this choice so that my prayer does not lock me in myself.
- I pray with the hearts of all those who love God and those who would love Him if they knew His love.
- I pray with the hearts of all who rejoice, offering to God their joy as a thanksgiving;
- I pray with the heart of all those who cry, presenting to God their pain as an imploration.
- I pray with the hearts of all those who are overwhelmed by trouble and worry, so that they may pacify themselves in contact with God.
- I pray with the hearts of those who are beset by despair; begging to revive hope.
- I pray with the hearts of all those who work and devote themselves, so that their activity, by the grace of God, contributes to the formation of a better world.
- I pray with the heart of God, since in Him, source and center of all love, beats the heart of humanity.
I have been consecrated to God for over fifty years. I have been a missionary in many countries of the world serving the sick and needy to help them with my advice and services.
The Lord has given me the grace to understand others in their problems and difficulties. I continue to pray for the sick, the infirm, for those who are in prison, for those who hide their pain, for those who are in solitude, and in mourning ... I pray for children, for young people, for the elderly, and for those who die ...
We want to invite EVERYONE to join us every Thursday in the chapel of St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chandler from 7-9pm for the Holy Hour for Life.